Ever feel like you missed your chance?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Oldscutlass88
    Participant
    April 6, 2017 at 11:04 pm #132435

A little about me i broke up with my ex gf of 5 years about 2 months ago. I’ve been enjoying my time by myself and haven’t been really been looking to date. Today I took my dog to the groomers. The woman that came out to get my dog was stunning and I got that knot in my stomach . I told her what I wanted done for the grooming and left. While at home I kept telling myself to ask her out when I went back. 2 hour’s later she called and said my dog was ready. I got there and we chit chatted about my dog and how the grooming went. The whole time we were talking I was thinking about asking her out but there were 2 other workers in the room and I’m pretty sure one was her boss / owner of the place. I didn’t think I’d be right to ask in front of them and didn’t know if shed think it be rude for me to ask while she was working. Now I’m regretting not asking her out and don’t know what to do about it. I thought about calling and asking her but feel that would be weird. Any advice? Please help!

mylove123
    mylove123
    Participant
    April 7, 2017 at 12:36 am #132437

First find out if she is with anyone. Then ask her to hang out. If you can find out from someone there or wherever if she is with anyone or not, it would save you the trouble of getting rejected before you ask. That is kind of strange to ask out someone you just met like that and you don’t want her to inform her boss of anything about you and blow it out of proportion.

petrwohanka
    Participant
    April 7, 2017 at 5:09 am #132439

If you want to invite her then be bold

toffee1878
    Participant
    April 7, 2017 at 8:22 am #132443