everybody RELAX

DATING ADVICE FORUM

everybody RELAX

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    November 15, 2012 at 11:14 am #16255
    everybody RELAX

Last night I went to my local bar and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a cat fight like I did. Two divas went at it and I guarded my drink for dear life. It was funny and embarrassing all at once.

The worst part was what the entire fight was about! It was a drag night showcase where for an hour these ladies dance and lipsync and I overheard they argued over who could pull the most tips! I mean, it’s a job, you’re competing for money and yes you have coworkers but god damn! Hair pulling, chairs flying, just bad.

blogitt_now
    Participant
    November 15, 2012 at 3:58 pm #16373

I saw a similar fight today in one of my classes. One girl said something to the other about a story she’d written, where one of the characters wears a pink bow and only knew the world through her significant other. The second girl retaliated saying, “did I ask you? You go ta problem?” intense.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  blogitt_now.

pavel
    Participant
    February 15, 2015 at 3:09 pm #73471

Yep…

cadillac
    Participant
    January 7, 2016 at 11:33 am #91229

Just be comfortable with who you are take 3 deep breathes and let your conscience be at the wheel—if you get a heads up from your stomach–then get out of the situation–Cadillac–Wolf Point, MT