Everyone has that bad Ex

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Everyone has that bad Ex

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:56 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cz1234
    Participant
    May 1, 2017 at 9:39 pm #135073
    Everyone has that bad Ex

About three years ago I was dating this boy. We where on and off for about two years and during those two years he was abusive. He was very manipulative. He was seeing another girl and I behind our backs. He would constantly gas light my feelings, whenever I was uncomfortable in our relationship. He would tell me that the other girl he was seeing was in love with him and he didn’t know why she would be bringing him gifts and calling him etc. This girl was actually a friend of mine who did not know we where seeing each other. He was basically feeding her the same bs but just about me. Thankfully a mutual friend figured out what was happening and told us. I dumped him without hesitation. Basically I was broken for a long time after this situation. Now two months ago we started reconnecting, he apologized ( whatever). I had so much anxiety during our short lived “relationship” I ended things. Since then it feels like I am right back where I started. How do I move on from him?

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 1, 2017 at 11:13 pm #135074

First of all, where did you meet this guy? I do suggest spend more time with your friends and get him out of your mind, and then I would spend more time at Church, library or the gym. They are really good prospects, but you are real to be careful, dating sites are OK but not the best. Just be careful who you date to make sure you know them very well before you give them any personal information.A lot of guys plays women for sex that is their nature personally I don’t do that I am a lot different than most men. I learn to respect women.

cz1234
    Participant
    May 1, 2017 at 11:21 pm #135075

We’ve known each other since we where pretty young. So i guess we met in school? Internet dating isn’t something I participate in. Him, my friend and I where in the same class.

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 1, 2017 at 11:56 pm #135077

OK, I see what you mean then go for him just be careful. It is your choice if you don’t mind him sleeping with someone else than enjoy

isabellahg
    Participant
    May 3, 2017 at 4:03 pm #135321

Time is the best healer 🙂