Ex boyfriend or my best friend!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mi314
    Participant
    September 27, 2014 at 11:56 am #64941

It’s been 2 months since I broke up with my ex boyfriend.
    My best friend was always there for me but I have feelings for him.
    My ex boyfriend keep showing in my life and he won’t give up on me and the other is just crushing on me and I don’t wanna lose him and I just wanna be with him. But my ex boyfriend wants us back too and i don’t which one to pick !!! It’s really hard :/ eventhought my ex ignored me for like 8 months and came back to apologize.. But too late I have someone else .. Plz help help !!!

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by  mi314.

mi314
    Participant
    September 27, 2014 at 11:58 am #64942

Help plz I need a piece of advice

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  mi314.

diva820
    Participant
    September 28, 2014 at 10:07 am #64961

Consider that your ex is an ex for a reason. My advice would be to move forward. What you deserve is a happy and healthy emotional relationship so remove whatever causes you not to have that.

YoungMario
    YoungMario
    Participant
    September 30, 2014 at 10:45 am #65078

My experience with my soul mate was that we became friends first, have fallen head over heals after but the friendship has grown even stronger ever since. She’s truly my better half whereas my previous relationship never brought any of that in the equation. It was built on lust and passion. Again for me, true friendship in “companionship” enhances bond and intimacy.

mi314
    Participant
    October 3, 2014 at 9:02 am #65244

Thank you !!!