Ex GF Loss of feelings, need help !

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 11:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

georgy
    Participant
    December 4, 2016 at 6:18 pm #119003

i’ll try to make it short here. My girlfriend left me 2 weeks ago saying she needed time to find herself again and love herself because she spent the last two months of our relationship with a loss of feelings for me and wanted to wait to see if love would come back.

when we started dating i used to tell her how beautiful she is and as time went by i started to tell her less times at some point i stopped.
    i was looking at other girls without more she mentionned it multiple times to stop and i did stop after some time.

our relationship started to be repetitive because we were ALWAYS together. and werent really seeing friends at all.
    We always were at home watching tv or at the gym together.

When she left me she said it was of all those accumulations ending up to pressure her.
    Could it be the fact that she hasnt had a job in 8months, bi-polar mom, no money and student

I WANT HER BACK, what do i need to do ?

if you need any other info, ask

georgy
    Participant
    December 4, 2016 at 10:58 pm #119010

today i invited her to go snowboarding in the holidays (we never did anything like that) i also asked if she wanted to spend christmas together and said it might be a possibility.

in the meantime, what should i do? do i keep my distances and compliment her from time to time like encouraging her to keep up to be the best at school and in her projects.

i let her know that i am always available whenever she feels the need to talk because she has an important appointment at the hospital for a sickness. She said it was really appreciated. I do feel like i need to keep that type of behavior she felt in love in the beginning.

Olive
    Participant
    December 5, 2016 at 8:56 am #119035

A girl likes someone who has a sense of humour, is interesting and does little unexpected things. Taking her out, swimming, playing tennis, eating in a café, watching a film, walking in the park and a hundred and one other things. Snowboarding sounds great, and Christmas together also. Don’t push her, keep calm but let her know you really like her. Don’t just tell her she is beautiful. What do you like about her personality. I’m attracted to a smile, a laugh, a serious conversation, light hearted banter, and mixing with friends too. Don’t give up yet.

georgy
    Participant
    December 6, 2016 at 12:02 pm #119166

if i ask her to help me with a school essay that i know she is better at than me (going to a café) does that count as a “taking her out”, shows my weaknesses or proves that she’s still into me by helping me (she knows im not the best at it)

thanks