Ex girlfriend issues

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Ex girlfriend issues

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nrobe189
    Participant
    May 15, 2017 at 2:46 am #136402
    Ex girlfriend issues

I had a massive crush on a girl at school and I finally went for it at the end of highschool, we dated for 4 months. In the 4 months, we never kissed, never had a phone conversation, she never came to my house and it was a bit strange to be honest. This was my first relationship though so it was all foreign to me. I always held off kissing her because I thought if we took it slowly the relationship would be stronger in the end, and she’s not really the kind of girl that kisses people so I was worried she might get startled or something. Recently she told me that she didn’t really have feelings for me anymore and just thought of me as a friend which was pretty understandable, I still really love her. She really wanted to be friends and said that it would be sad if I didn’t, and I agreed to stay friends, as much as it hurt me. But now she is just shunning me, I get a lot of single word replies and she never wants to catch up. She was my best friend as well as my girlfriend. What do I do?

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 15, 2017 at 12:23 pm #136440

Well, I think you mess up after 4 months of dating you should have kissed her, did you try to call her? It seems like you two was going out as just friends you really need to go and tell her how you feel about her. If you have her address send her some flowers and let her know how you feel about her tell her you always had a crush on her, you can always add a note with the flowers. The good news is you won’t be facing her and if she doesn’t have your phone number don’t forget to include it in the note. Make sure the flowers isn’t too expensive in case she doesn’t call you. I wish you the best and don’t wuss out on me!

nrobe189
    Participant
    May 16, 2017 at 8:51 am #136502

Yeah I tried all that minus the flowers, she said she would but it would just be unnatural to date someone without having feelings to begin with. Also I never actually got her number, but I have brought up a phone conversation in the past but she didn’t want to because she was scared of it being awkward or something. We are both shy introverts. I also never just bump into her anymore because we go to different colleges and she lives an hour away from me, so messaging is really our only means of communication.

nrobe189
    Participant
    May 16, 2017 at 8:51 am #136507

Yeah I met up with her already and told her how I felt, she said she would but it would be unnatural to date someone without having feelings for them. She said she had hurt me enough or something like that, also I don’t actually have her number as she was always scared of awkwardness or something on the phone and I never asked for it, we are both really shy introverts. I don’t ever just bump into her anymore either as we go to different colleges and live an hour apart, so messenger is our only means of communication, which she doesn’t really seem to want to use at the moment it seems 🙁

nrobe189
    Participant
    May 16, 2017 at 8:52 am #136503

I tried all that and telling her my feelings and how I regret not doing anything sooner, and she said she would but it would just be unnatural to date someone she had no feelings for anymore. She said she’s moved on. Also I never got her number because she hates phone conversations because she’s scared they would be awkward or she would run out of things to say. Also I never just bump into her anymore as she lives an hour from me and we go to different colleges now, so messenger is our only means of communication.

BrandonCodi
    Participant
    May 16, 2017 at 11:14 am #136561

Say a joke use a funny text and don’t put ANY pressure of this it is most likely done. Try this feel free to change it and make it your own

(You)Girls name I have some bad news.

(Girl) Whats that?

(You) Our divorce papers were finalized and I’ll be getting all the towels and the really nice toaster.

(Girl) Oh no I’m not giving you shit

(You) Fine you can have one towel so your not running around naked.

Keep is fun simple and escalate make her have a reason to want to see you.