Ex in Long Term Relationship

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Goalie1975
    Participant
    December 14, 2016 at 2:04 am #120058

I need some feedback if anyone has been in my situation…
    I dated a woman and we had a very deep connection. Unfortunately I didn’t show her what she meant to me completely (we broke up because of it). Now she is with another guy, and its been 2 years. However, we do get together and communicate regularly, She also has said that she would have not dumped me if I was more clear about how I felt about her. She now knows. I do know that if this other guy wasn’t in her life we would be giving things another chance. Is there anything I can do to pull her back to me, or just keep the good feelings between us going and hope that she ends it with this guy. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

DanielLee5
    DanielLee5
    Participant
    December 14, 2016 at 7:23 am #120064

Go and fight for her, you’re a man!

Jadizm
    Participant
    December 14, 2016 at 9:14 pm #120209

Yeah I would fight for her. Especially if you feel the way you do about her.