Ex lover….why is he coming back?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

selenagaldamez
    Participant
    March 13, 2016 at 1:25 am #95496

We were never officially together but a guy and I had a fling since high school. At one point he made out with me and I began to think i was in love with him and told him I “couldn’t love without him”. He began making plans with me and blowing me off with really really lame excuses such as “being grounded” and others even worse (even though he was 18)…So this went on for a while and about a year went by of us not talking. I unfollowed him online when I saw he had a new girl & he also unfollowed me. Now fast forward a year & he adds me back on Instagram and facebook. His page says he’s “in a relationship” & he has several photos saying she’s the “love of his life” and just gushing about her. I really missed him as a friend so when he asked me to workout with him I agreed. We went to the gym & he asked if I’d go to the park to walk after with him. I saw he was wearing a ring, I said ok and we talked about some deep stuff. He said he loves me and that he wanted to kiss me…

selenagaldamez
    Participant
    March 13, 2016 at 1:27 am #95497

.I said if you have a gf you shouldn’t want to kiss me & he said” she’s not my gf she’s not the love of my life….I just love her and am there for her because she has problems and I want to help her”, I didn’t let him kiss me but he put his arm around me. It old him I don’t want to have feelings for him again cause he hurt me…he said pretend the old me is gone this is now. Anyway I don’t understand him….he’s something else to me. Why is he coming back especially when he’s involved with someone else?

Green2711
    Participant
    March 13, 2016 at 9:49 am #95507

Sounds like he is after a bit of fun. But the fact he is still in a relationship and is willing to cheat tells you everything you need to know about him. Also when he was blowing you off, have you ever thought that he was doing so to be with this girl he’s with now and quite possibly found out the grass isn’t always greener and is doing the same thing to her?

Stay away he sounds like a proper melt.

shugaarplum
    Participant
    March 15, 2016 at 2:18 pm #95722

He wants sex. Ditch him!

HiddenB
    HiddenB
    Participant
    March 15, 2016 at 6:38 pm #95756

Desmonnd is kinda right. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t love his gf or that he loves you, or that he doesn’t love you. Man can have feelings for more than one woman, not to talk about attraction, he’s attracted to plenty of them.