Ex says she loves me but throws things & cries & yells every time

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Morphious1
    Participant
    December 7, 2017 at 2:46 am #159331

Question. My gf and I broke up. I was thinking about getting back together with her or trying to work things out maybe but now every time I am with her she cries. She always cries and or argues with me or yells or throws things or slams a table into the wall or cusses or hits me every time she is with me and we try to hang out. She says she likes me still but I don’t know why she is so mean to me if I am trying to possibly work things out with her. She also asks ridiculous and super hard brain twisting questions to turn around my words and try to walk me into circles. They usually all circle back to So you don’t want to be with me? So is that why you don’t love me? It seems like she wants me to be mean to her or hate her by the questions she asks and her behaviors and is frustrated that I’m not mean to her. Maybe she is frustrated about something in her own life and takes her anger out on me. She blames me for everything and also if we try to hang out it is actually only so that she

Morphious1
    Participant
    December 7, 2017 at 2:47 am #159332

can rant about me or turn it into an argument or ask me more questions that are impossible to have answers to or just wants to act like a canary and repeat the same things over and over. It’s like she’s in a mental loop sometimes where she just is mad and thinks negatively about me and can’t stop even though she says she likes me and wanted us to be together long term and never break up. I said maybe we could try hanging out more to see if it goes well and to see if we would work out as a couple again. But sure as heck there is no way it will work out if I cannot go anywhere in public with her!! She can’t cry and hit me and look sad and cause a scene in every public or private situation, obviously that is not good on a person and that would just be a tax on my life – even if I do care about her. I do miss her if we don’t hang out for a while and I care about her life and her feelings but I can’t continue to hang out with her and everything and possible work things out if there is no

Morphious1
    Participant
    December 7, 2017 at 8:59 am #159333

way we can civilly be in the same room together? We broke up because I need to find a career soon since graduating college in 5 months, there is no other girl or no other girls at all I am talking to, I am pretty career oriented. Especially she gets mad if we hang out like for a study date where I try to do some work with her at the same time to spend time with her; because then she yells at me for not caring about her and screams and cries and throws and kicks things in the library.

Morphious1
    Participant
    December 7, 2017 at 9:01 am #159334

way we can civilly be in the sa me ro om together? We bro ke up because I need to find a career soon since graduating college in 5 months, there is no other girl or no other girls at all I am talking to, I am pretty career oriented. Especially sh e g ets ma d if we ha ng out like for a study date where I t ry to do some work with h er at the same time to sp end ti me w ith h er ; beca use th en s he ye lls at me for not ca ring abo ut he r and scre ams and cri es and thr ows and ki cks thi ngs in the libr ary.

happyguy
    Participant
    December 10, 2017 at 11:46 pm #159619

i guess you both of you need some space to make things clear.