Ex started talking to me 3 years later

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 3:43 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jmdsn
    Participant
    December 11, 2017 at 12:12 pm #159690

So about 2 weeks ago, my ex started talking to me again. We did not end on good terms, although it was a mutual split.

We are now talking everyday and with have got intimate with texting. She seems to be much more open and seems to trust me more.. Even had wet dreams with me..
    We have already scheduled a sort of date, i’m just scared that she wants only a hookup..

I only have doubts because this was and is the only girl that has ever gotten into my head and i’m afraid i’ll fall into the same trap.

We are both older and much more mature and i really do think she’s interested in me i just don’t know in which way.

You guys have any tips?

b19d4ve
    Participant
    December 14, 2017 at 7:05 pm #160144

Just schedule drinks/dinner and try to ascertain what her intentions are. Could even ask her outright if she is intending on giving things another go.
    Presumably,if you do meet, with the history of intimate texting etc, sex will probably be on the table towards the end of the night, but maybe try and avoid this, without making it look like you don’t want it.

Loveunicorn
    Participant
    December 18, 2017 at 8:09 pm #160413

I would say go to see her this one time but dont get your hopes up!
    Tell her how you feel be honest and tel her if she only wants sex then to go to someone else