Extremely depressed.. How do I make my BF of 3 years crazy about me again?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:27 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

girlonfire
    Participant
    December 7, 2014 at 11:33 pm #68854

I have been with this man for over 3 years and have been long distance (1000 miles away) since August. We broke up like 2 months ago and then got back together 1 month ago. I am uncomfortable with him talking to this girl that he liked and wanted to date back when we were broken up. He tells me that I should just “trust” him, but him breaking up with me and giving up on us made me trust him less and now i am jealous. Long story short, I got really angry and jealous thinking about it and kept calling him the other day. When we finally spoke, he was angry and told me that he does not want to talk to me for a couple of weeks and he even said he is not sure if he wants to come down to my state over the holidays to see me 🙁 . I know I made him upset, but what can I do to make him crazy about me and want to talk to me again ? He is my world.

jholcomb2015
    Participant
    December 9, 2014 at 1:55 am #68898

How open about your feelings are you with him right now?

girlonfire
    Participant
    December 14, 2014 at 7:54 pm #69157

Living in Nevada far from where he is living (Texas) makes it hard to communicate all feelings.

marina
    Participant
    December 15, 2014 at 8:55 pm #69249

He told you that he wants to take a couple of weeks off. Leave it at that. There is nothing you can do now, but wait. Men do not respond well to what you describe. And you can’t “make” someone be crazy about you. If he is not anymore, and this I know is harsh, you need to move on. And if he wants to come back he will reappear in your life, meanwhile you need to show him and mainly yourself, that you can be without him and in time start dating other people. In the long run, you will see that it was best. Good luck.