Failed with my second crush. Will the third time REALLY be with luck?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sigma
    Participant
    September 1, 2017 at 5:24 pm #147997

Hello everyone, there is this girl I met 6 months ago at work that I thought she was annoying at first; then she told me some stuff about her familial background and I started to feel sympathy for her, but after a while, the annoyance increased to a point where I started to feel depressed and then… 2 months after she left, my friends around me told me that I might feel something for her. Then yesterday, I meet her after a long while; she charmed me this time with her appearance and her way of behaving and I start to figure out that I made a BIG mistake not learning sooner that I loved her or being true to my real feelings regarding her.

All the changes I am trying to implement regarding my “attraction skill” was originally for the purpose of being an attractive man towards all the women I encounter, but the event that happened yesterday revealed to me that my inner purpose is to become good with women, so that when I will meet the girl I love, she will be mine for sure.

Sigma
    Participant
    September 1, 2017 at 5:26 pm #147998

My question is the following one:

How can I make sure that the next girl I will fall in love with will definitely love me? How can I make that special girl love me back at any cost?