falling face down in the dating game..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    July 28, 2014 at 1:56 pm #58417

Hello everyone.
    I have been dating this guy for about two months, and about a week ago he started acting a little strange.. looking out for my best interest I asked him if he was sleeping with anyone else. he told me that he had and isn’t looking to be exclusive with anyone right now ” I have a lot of shit to work on right now” are his exact words..
    I didn’t really know what to say and in frustration I under reacted and probably came off indifferent.. shortly after that he was be sweeter then normal. The next morning when we got up and getting ready for work he was giving more attention then usually dose in the morning..

later on that after called me to ask how my day was.. we talk for a minute or two and he told me that he would call me later that night to talk more.. 9:45pm that night still no call.. so I called him, I got a text saying that he would call me right back… but he never did.

I feel like he is making a ass out of me, but still I have mixed emotions.. ?

SilviaMendez
    SilviaMendez
    Participant
    August 1, 2014 at 8:50 am #58633

Don’t bother with him 🙁 You deserve better than that.

Next time he calls you don’t answer and don’t return his messages. I know it sounds silly to play that game but sometimes you have to give people a taste of their own medicine.
    If he was really interested in you he wouldn’t want to sleep with someone else. He would appreciate you and be grateful to have you in his life.