Falling for a man who lives across the world.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pops1
    Participant
    November 14, 2017 at 1:50 am #156204

So I have been talking to this guy online through a app for 3 weeks. He lives in South America and I’m in England. This app was for exchanging languages with native speakers as I’m trying to learn Spanish. When we first started messaging he we were learning off eachother but then that stopped and we started talking about other things. We then started sending voice notes and he was very sweet and charming and we have exchanged some photos and numbers.
    The only problem is he has ‘joked’ a number of times that maybe I should become his wife that way he can work in the UK and be permanent . When I say no he just says I’m only joking . Deep down I’m starting to think is this what his intention is. I blocked him a few weeks ago because I was thinking this is weird but then I have started talking to him again because I miss him and I just feel attracted to him. He is coming to the UK in a few months but I don’t know whather to just cut this off altogether .
    Please help

matchlove
    Participant
    November 19, 2017 at 9:39 pm #156921

Better to get to know him first.

timmins613
    Participant
    November 20, 2017 at 12:42 am #156928

Agreed get to know him better first I have had issues with trusting women across the world and I got my heart stomped on.

diwana
    diwana
    Participant
    November 20, 2017 at 6:52 am #156937

yes that’s good idea