Falling hard for my Physical Therapist's intern… Help. :(

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jerseygirl65
    Participant
    October 19, 2014 at 10:10 pm #66182

He has less than a month left of his internship so I’m basically running out of time to decide what I’m going to do about this. He’s just everything I’ve ever been looking for in a man… Smart, funny, kind, and mature. I think he likes me too, but it could just be wishful thinking. I think I’ve caught him staring at me a couple times now.. I’ll look over at him and notice him looking over at me while he’s working with another patient. He notices little things and teases me about them, like the way I tie my shoes, or how I sipped through the stirrer to taste the coffee he made me to see if it was sweet enough. When he has down time in between patients, he’ll always make his way over to my side and start up a conversation. When I found out how old he was (3 years younger than me) and told him that he was young, he replied with, “Nah, I’m not young… but I guess by your standards I am”. I don’t want to get him in trouble. What do I do? Wait until his last day and write him a note? Help!

marie887
    Participant
    October 19, 2014 at 10:30 pm #66189

On his last day, I think I would be bold. Ask him if he’d like to meet up/hang out now that you won’t be seeing each other as much. See what happens from there!

jerseygirl65
    Participant
    October 19, 2014 at 10:34 pm #66192

The problem I am having there… our Physical Therapy space is one room. The entire thing is one large (not too large) room that has multiple tables/ stations. Everyone can hear and see everything. I don’t want to put him on the spot/ embarrass him in front of his superiors or his colleagues. Not even on his last day. That’s why I thought I’d go in the direction of a Thank You card… I’ve done it for other interns in the past as a thanks for their help during their time there, but this time I have feelings for the guy, so I want to keep in touch with him after he’s finished… I don’t know what to write in the note. Should I give him my number or tell him to look me up on Facebook… ? I don’t want to directly ask him out in writing. I feel like that’s childish. But I want to find out one way or the other if he feels the same way. What queues should I be looking out for in our future sessions? What are some giveaways that guys show when they’re into you?