Feel the interest fading

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Feel the interest fading

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:36 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Superclean
    Superclean
    Participant
    June 20, 2015 at 12:39 pm #81379
    Feel the interest fading

Well I met a girl on chatroulette of all places. She was not on cam, so I suspected faker. I did get her skype and we chatted for hours. She left my cam on chatroulette calling it “eye candy” Talk got very sexual. She lives very far 1500 miles. She is beautiful 23 y/o and I’m 31. Sent several racy and non-racy photo. Said I’d love to meet you. My father liver near so would not be too bad. She is traveling for work this week and claims that is why she can’t cam. Wanted to cam after her job is done and home she said. Well I feel like I chatted with her too much, every other day. For like hours.The other night she asked “If you could listen to one album only forever, what would that be” This is where things went sour I think. She said Michael Jackson Thriller. I didn’t agree. Mentioned surprised she wasn’t too young. Feel like this was where I lost her. I waited a day and hit heup on Skype.She seemed less enthusiastic, no emicons, Left me hanging on final response. Can i fix this?

Superclean
    Superclean
    Participant
    June 20, 2015 at 12:42 pm #81380

Not sure it was too much contact too fast putting me in the friend zone or too long of chats where no one could keep things interesting.