Feeling confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Feeling confused

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:32 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Deedee
    Participant
    May 15, 2014 at 10:24 am #52929
    Feeling confused

Hi around 2 months ago I ment this guy on an online dating sight, we went on a first date to meet and it went really well so we have been on another 5 dates I have told him that I like him and he said that he likes me to, on our last date he invited me to stay the night so I did. The next morning he was a little distant towards me and I asked him about it he just said he was tired. I just messages him tonight and asked him if he can see this thing between us going somewhere or am I just being hopeful. How long should I wait to see if he texts me and if he doesn’t reply I’m guessing he doesn’t want anything to do with me?? I’m confused on what I should do as this is my first propped relationship

Anonymous
    May 15, 2014 at 6:47 pm #52969

Just wait for a week or so, if he don’t reply then let him go maybe he have some issues he need to deal with, never blame yourself if he doesn’t call don’t bother yourself about him, maybe he is just a total jerk.

emkay2
    Participant
    May 16, 2014 at 5:50 pm #53075

I think you guys moved a bit fast. While the temptation was there, it seems that now there is less to “experience” (not saying anything happened, but it was just something other then a dinner date) and you two are still fairly new to each other. That might have freaked him out. Then asking if its going anywhere might have sent him running for the hills thinking that its moving even faster.

jennaj25
    Participant
    May 22, 2014 at 10:28 am #53535

I am in a very similar situation with a guy I meant online too. Guys seem to get distant once you try to put a title on it. It is so frustrating. I would just give him space. Meantime keep your options open as well.