Feeling Lost and Depressed

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TheseekerGerrit
    TheseekerGerrit
    Participant
    September 3, 2014 at 6:49 am #60579

Well i have never used a datingadvice forum before and its a bit awkward for me to be saying this but i need an advise on this since its caving me in alot for about 3 weeks.
    Im a 25 year old guy living in egypt and half german/half egyptian,been a loner type since my whole life and my father died when i was young so i never had experience with getting to know girls and flirt with them and how to talk to them,so the story goes in late 2012 i met a girl online from a friend,she is from poland living in germany and it started out as just people talking to each other and gettin aquainted,from then we became very good friends and i couldnt make a move at that time bec she had a boyfriend and tbh that guy was written swag yolo all over him and lied to her on multiple occasions about his religion saying that he is jewish but he was catholic and he said some other stuff to make her hyper ventilate and have panic attacks,i have been supporting her since as a friend till the big breakup..(

TheseekerGerrit
    TheseekerGerrit
    Participant
    September 3, 2014 at 7:53 am #60580

more…(so i comforted her and told her everything will be fine but not in a needy way since i cant express my emotions and my real feelings in chat,so from that day she began to talk to me alot and she was the first one asked me for skype and voice messages on whatsapp since then and she has been sending me alot of pictures of her being pretty,sometimes without makeup and with pyjamas,i sometimes send her some pics and voice messages,she is 18 though and i know she is a bit wild and likes to take xtc and im bit mature in the mind and i havent did drugs before but she encouraged me to take it with her while we were on phone together,we would encourgae on seeing each other like she would visit me her in egypt and im trying to save money to go to germany and live there so i can see her,tbh my feelings for her gradually grew and im a very caring person and yes sometimes i worry alot for the person i like and i would call her like 2 times a week if i could and i dont want to make her feel

Jason1313
    Participant
    September 3, 2014 at 8:35 am #60582

since i cant post more here it is
    uncomfortable with me or anything and i was planning to confess to her when she comes to egypt or when i go to germany,then suddenly she started to use a dating website and found it very interesting, at that point i was a bit hurt and jealous,confused and i didnt want that to happen but i dont want to be selfish at all,one of my friends told me to confess to her on whatsapp but i didnt want to do that since im a firm believer of face to face confession.
    But then his words caved on me and i told about my feelings to her and she was shocked and didnt know what to say,at that point she said im not ready for this type of relationship because she was in one with a boy long time ago and it broke her heart and told me she would be sad if the relationship between us what we had would end it,tbh i would be devastated if our conversations would have to an end and i dont want to lose her as a friend but at the same time I LOVE HER

Jason1313
    Participant
    September 3, 2014 at 8:42 am #60583

i told her i dont want anything to happen to us even if she rejected to me or became friends,but then..it came,speech pattern would be aggressive from her side and she would argue with me,sometimes if i ask a question she would say u worry to much and stop thinking to much,she is putting me in a difficult situation like if i am in a line and i cant cross it,so i respond to her normally and then she responds back coldly and just ignore my messages and changing the subject to what i say, i cant even compliment her or for example when she says brb she leaves me hanging in mid convo and comes back in 6 hours and she said oh i slept and i will be sleeping again XD..although she was online the whole time..idk what to do with this situation and i dont want to lose her and all this time i prepared my self to go there to continue my studies and see her,its kinda affecting my job and i dont feel getting into anything and she is a bit naive..IM so confused right now im being left in the dark..

TheseekerGerrit
    TheseekerGerrit
    Participant
    September 3, 2014 at 8:49 am #60581

uncomfortable with me or anything and i was planning to confess to her when she comes to egypt or when i go to germany,then suddenly she started to use a dating website and found it very interesting, at that point i was a bit hurt and jealous,confused and i didnt want that to happen but i dont want to be selfish at all,one of my friends told me to confess to her on whatsapp but i didnt want to do that since im a firm believer of face to face confession.
    But then his words caved on me and i told about my feelings to her and she was shocked and didnt know what to say,at that point she said im not ready for this type of relationship because she was in one with a boy long time ago and it broke her heart and told me she would be sad if the relationship between us what we had would end it,tbh i would be devastated if our conversations would have to an end and i dont want to lose her as a friend but at the same time I LOVE HER

Jason1313
    Participant
    September 3, 2014 at 8:50 am #60588

Can someone recommend me what to do with this situation and i dont want to hurt myself and her,i really do care about her since she is sweet,caring and intelligent but sometimes she can be cold and have those mood swings..i need answers plz 🙁