Feeling so unwanted by women… like I'm just not enough… Just a phase?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 9:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

David C.
    David C.
    Participant
    June 15, 2017 at 9:01 pm #139638

I’m 33, and I’m where I want to be financially, finally.

On the opposite end, my romantic life is in the dumps. My wife, a a self-centered, immature, narcissist left me (we have a child together), because she “didn’t feel the same”. Was I perfect ? No, but I tried hard, was a good man, loyal, loved her, did everything for her. I’m not dummy, and consider myself interesting, dress well, take care of myself, etc. I tried my best.

But my best wasn’t good enough… made me feel so low.

Since then, things have not gotten better. I’ve gotten numbers, and the numbers turn into nothing, even being blocked. Several that ignore me.

However, just this Sunday I went on a date with a beautiful girl. The chemistry was there, we ended up dancing, kissing, and everything. Next day we texted back and forth… over course of week, less and less communication (mostly on her end).. today she’s ignored me.

Is this feeling that I’m not enough just a phase? Will it pass? Please tell me so… thanks

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    June 15, 2017 at 10:46 pm #139639

You just keep doing what you are doing dress well keep your fingernails trim take showers all the time and be financially fit and they will come to you. Women are attracted to a guy that is well groomed that means you know how to take care of yourself. You are only approaching women that are not in your class.You need to go to a ritzy nightclub, just a nightclub that has classy women. There was a nightclub on the East side of Milwaukee and the girls were dressed formal and they were cute and a lot of dancing. Please go for the best you deserve it