Fell for my fwb and don't know what to do

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ahhhhhwtf
    Participant
    February 18, 2017 at 10:56 am #127535

I’ve been seeing this guy for 6mos, we’ve kept it casual but exclusive. We’ve been meeting up once a week and don’t just sleep together but cuddle, have deep conversations, share very personal details of our lives and basically have acted like bf/gf. We both have commitment issues and would have to really work to build a strong foundation but I know if we did we would be very happy together. He balances me out, calms my mind and is the only man to ever bring out my softer side. I told him I couldn’t sleep with him anymore, after I panicked and was a real jerk to him, because I’m catching feelings, we agreed to be just friends and are hang out next weekend. I think I may be in love with him and I’d rather have him as a friend then not at all. Should I tell him that if he gave me chance and dealt with a few freak outs while I get to a comfortable place that I’m actually a really great catch? I’m worried I’ll push him away completely because his issues are similar to mine.