Felling confused and uncertain

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:03 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Deedee
    Participant
    May 15, 2014 at 10:34 am #52932

Hi around 2 months ago I ment this guy on an online dating sight, we went on a first date to meet and it went really well so we have been on another 5 dates I have told him that I like him and he said that he likes me to, on our last date he invited me to stay the night so I did. The next morning he was a little distant towards me and I asked him about it he just said he was tired. I just messages him tonight and asked him if he can see this thing between us going somewhere or am I just being hopeful. How long should I wait to see if he texts me and if he doesn’t reply I’m guessing he doesn’t want anything to do with me?? I’m confused on what I should do as this is my first propper relationship

Anonymous
    May 15, 2014 at 10:01 pm #52976

i think you should have asked him what he wanted within the first few dates. A man’s body language will tell you a lot when you ask him that question. Especially asking him to elaborate on it.

Anonymous
    May 21, 2014 at 12:43 am #53364

Take the courage to ask him what and where your dates are going? Ask him nicely but don’t look desperate for an answer, and whatever his reply would be take it calmly

NatalieLinda
    Participant
    May 22, 2014 at 8:49 am #53518

If he doesn’t reply your text then, I suggest you cut your losses and move on, but if he does contact you and you meet, please ask him very directly where you stand. And for the love of God do not sleep with him until you are sure.