Fierce Competition

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Fierce Competition

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Danfaya
    Participant
    January 26, 2015 at 5:41 pm #71872
    Fierce Competition

I like a girl who also likes me, BUT also likes somebody else, and she has liked him over ore time than me (5 to 6 months) and she has liked me for over 1 month, but there is a twist, she says I am the one she is most interested in, and most likes… so i dont know what to think i hate having competition!, what if she says that to reassure me than nothing is wrong??!

PS: Sorry my english is pretty bad.

Expat
    Participant
    January 27, 2015 at 3:30 am #71909

Competition is good in my opinion. At least for me, it makes it more meaningful if she picks you. I’d say just compete. It’s a great sign if she says she prefers you. I’d say keep chasing after her. If you back off, chances are she’ll wind up with the other guy!

UglyErin
    Participant
    January 27, 2015 at 12:06 pm #71943

Well, if she has been interested in the other guy for 5-6 months and the guy knows, then the fact that they’re not together means that the other guy doesn’t like her back. So basically, you don’t have competition…
    If he doesn’t know yet that she likes him than you still have the upper hand. SO good luck! Go get her 🙂

Danfaya
    Participant
    January 27, 2015 at 5:19 pm #71985

Something happened, she said that now no one interests here but me…and she even said that a lot of guys try to chase her, but she doesnt pay attention to them.