Find intelligent woman

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Find intelligent woman

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 7:49 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Question
    Participant
    August 24, 2015 at 2:01 pm #84643
    Find intelligent woman

Hi,

I’d like to meet more women on a similar intellectual level / with a similar mindset. Women who think on their own -who do not run after fashion, trends, TV series….Women who inform themselves about what is going on in the world, who want to understand how things work, who question things instead of just following others. I want a woman who is interested in something – who wants to devellop something new to the benefit of others.
    I think these women are to be found in the STEM field – I cannot think of a good reason not to go in this field with my mindset.
    I think those women are not necessarily the most outgoing. On the other hand they are usually outnumbered by men in their field of study, jobs…, so finding a mate is not a big issue for them.
    For men on the other hand it’s kind of troublesome. In my lab there is maybe 1 women for 8 guys. Why is that? Do women simply not care about what is going on in the world or is it simply to complicated for them to pursue science career

Question
    Participant
    August 24, 2015 at 2:04 pm #84644

On the other hand I often hear, that highly educated women would have difficulties to find a man, because those would be intimidated by her achievements. In my eyes that’s kind of anachronistic. I wouldn’t mind my women to earn more. I wouldn’t feel more or less a man… That’s kind of childish. Most women I meet in the STEM field already have a partner… During their studies they had a great choice. I couldn’t imagine living with a woman who didn’t study at all – or who studied arts, social sciences or something like this. I would just miss the depth and variety of conversations I can have with friends. People in other fields feel to be just a lot more focussed on what is going on with celebrities/ in series / in fashion – stuff I would never want to talk about, because it’s just so meaningless and doesn’t change anything. I enjoy having conversations with people who can understand relations between topics and contribute new facts. Where to find and recognize such women?

anxiousdater
    Participant
    August 24, 2015 at 3:56 pm #84652

Where have you looked? It seems like your “problem” alot of women complain of having.