First Date and now she wont respond…need help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 7:50 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

belld967
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 10:33 am #123393

To start off, I met this girl through one of my friends. I got her number and we were texting for a week getting to know each other. we have a lot of things in common and have been getting along well. I went out on a date with her last week, it went very well. We were having a good time. Ever since that first date I feel like it just fell apart. Now whenever I send her a snapchat, she opens it and doesn’t respond, maybe once. I texted her a few days ago and our conversation went good but i still feel like its not like how it used to be. I was the last one to send a text and she saw it but didn’t respond to my question. I want to text her but don’t want to say “hey, whats up?” or ” hey hows your day going.” because I feel like it will be boring. I want to make things right. I don’t know what to text her now or maybe i should call her?. I feel like maybe she’s playing hard to get, making me chase her. I need help what to tell her. Thanks

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 6:31 pm #123572

wait a bit (a few weeks) and then ask her out on another date.. and not “wanna go out?”
    have a plan already like, “so i read that there is this cool scavenger hunt thing going on downtown next Fri @ 6pm.. sounded like fun to me. was wondering if you’d be interested in joining me and try it out? And maybe grab dinner afterwards.. i nkow this place right by there…”

See what she says.
    Her answer represents her interest level in you.

Once you find the answer.. accept it and respect it.

Good luck!