First date concluded, now what?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Heyapple
    Participant
    May 4, 2016 at 5:03 am #99781

I met a guy last Saturday, but we have got in touch by the Tinder app.
    On the online chat we express clear that we prefer stable relationships but my problem is that I am going to be studying abroad next year.
    We liked each other and we decided to meet in person. After our first date last Saturday he says to me that we’ll talk but he is not making any contact with me, I am wondering if I should say something to him.
    During the date I was feeling quite nervous because I like him, but there is something I don’t understand, he expresses his opinions about me directly as “why you don’t eat meat?” “you should better change of career” and so on. I was starting to get angry because he was judging me with my values, he said that he was just joking but for me it was not a joke.

What should I do?
    Thank you 🙂

Cname
    Participant
    May 4, 2016 at 4:35 pm #99811

Did you enjoy it

You think you two match?