First date first kiss?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

First date first kiss?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:56 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Tuckertcs
    Participant
    November 5, 2015 at 5:13 pm #87983
    First date first kiss?

So I have 2 ideas for my first date, bowling or movie. How do I set the scene for the first kiss on both? Also is it normal to first kiss on a first date or what date should it be? (I’m 16 and in high school). Oh I also justr remembered, the girl isn’t in any of my classes but we eat lunch at the same time. Is it ok to ask her out via text because I only see her at lunch and even then she’s SOOOOO busy with her friends I wouldn’t be able to get her alone for one second to ask her out. Please respond quickly 🙂

Kevinkh123
    Participant
    November 9, 2015 at 8:46 am #88093

Hey man i am also in high school and i would recommend bowling, going to the movies is such a stereotype, and as far as the first kiss goes i would wait until after bowling to see if she likes you like that or if she likes you just as a good friend and if she does like you like that than she will let you kiss her, you wont be doing all the work if she wants to kiss you she will let you know and she will try to make it happen

Paulstev
    Participant
    November 9, 2015 at 9:18 am #88134

Something engaging, I think movie is the worst idea.
    Mini golf/bowling/a simple walk even are all better.

njh1187
    Participant
    November 11, 2015 at 12:14 am #88298

I would say to try bowling. Going to a movie for a first date isn’t a good way to get to know someone you might want to date. As far as kissing on the first date, If you’re really connecting and you’re both really feeling it, go for it.

shemmy23
    Participant
    November 11, 2015 at 8:47 pm #88316

Definitely bowling as watching a movie doesn’t give you the chance to get to know each other and as far as the first kiss…don’t think you can really plan when it’s going to happen. Just go with the flow and when the moment is right, go for it.

Anonymous
    November 12, 2015 at 1:50 am #88324

my suggestions is try for bowling,.

Tiffishot55
    Participant
    August 14, 2016 at 8:19 am #108175

Always kiss her!

helpseeking
    Participant
    September 15, 2016 at 9:22 am #111466

Hi i think doing an activity like bowling is preferable as it allows you to talk to each other and build a connection. If you go to the movies, most likely you won’t be able to talk. I think wait and see if you can feel a connection with her and if she shows signs she wants some physical affection, then try kissing.

Griffsbrown
    Participant
    September 16, 2016 at 11:26 am #111641
    Reply To: First date first kiss?

It never hurts to go for the kiss. I know it sounds cliche but you will know if it feels right when the time comes.

Anonymous
    September 16, 2016 at 11:31 am #111644

My advice, ask her out in person or at the very least over a phone call. As far as the first kiss… you’ll have to feel out the date. If things are going well, then go for it! If things are going so great, then hold off and see about a 2nd date before going in for the kiss.

jonas
    Participant
    October 30, 2016 at 9:40 am #115775

try sth more interesting and got more chances to know her and talk to her other than movies.
    As for kiss, dont be in a rush, be patient and see if the girls show some signs to like you

Anonymousguy123
    Participant
    October 31, 2016 at 11:05 am #115842

I would say bowling

zephyr002
    zephyr002
    Participant
    November 1, 2016 at 2:52 pm #116036

Kissing a girl on your first date? That’s a bit much to ask for, in my opinion. Just try to have a good time and to get her to like you better, rather than stressing about a kiss.