First date follow-up

DATING ADVICE FORUM

First date follow-up

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Poupinette
    Participant
    February 20, 2017 at 7:56 am #127579
    First date follow-up

Hey, This past Friday I went out on a date with a guy I matched on Tinder. We went to a first bar for two drinks and then he suggested moving venues, so we went elsewhere for another drink. The date was great, very casual and fun, a lot of laughter and no awkwardness. We ended up going back to my place, long story short he left late afternoon the following day. I know that he came out of a 3.5 year relationship in September and that it was also his choice to end the relationship. He told me that he is not sure whether or not he is ready to get emotionally involved in another serious relationship and that our mutual goal was to go out and meet people and see where things go. When he left he told me that he will text me. I know it’s only been 2 days and I haven’t heard anything from him. Am I being ghosted? Should I message him to ask about his weekend and see how he responds? Should I initiate another date?

SM28
    SM28
    Participant
    February 20, 2017 at 8:19 am #127581

Seems like it went well, Could just pop us saying you enjoyed the date see if he is free sometime this week to meet for another? Just don’t let him use you if its not what you want

Alex_m
    Participant
    February 20, 2017 at 8:43 pm #127594

I agree, it wouldn’t hurt to send him a text message , it might spark up a conversation.