First Date Hook-up Hotness Turned 86 Weirdness

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:39 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kissing-school
    Participant
    February 20, 2013 at 4:44 pm #23252

i went on my first internet date in ages last night — to some pretty hilarious results. first, she was actually better looking than her photos, which is a rare find. then we had a good time talking (a couple drinks over a couple hours) and i asked if she wanted to go someplace else. she lived nearby, so we head back to her place. we kissed once outside the bar en route, but it was cold, so we didnt really linger. at her place, she pours us both a drink, shows me a photo of Peewee Herman posing next to Dolly Parton, which obviously raises her even higher in my esteem. then she suddenly asks me to leave. booze still on the counter. no one has had a drop. i’ve been in her apartment for all of 3 minutes. now, i’m three whiskeys in (which is a fair amount for me), so god knows what i might have said. I’m surprised that things took this sudden turn, so i ask if i offended her or said something. she says, look, i’d totally go out with you again, but you have to leave now. she was stern and apparently angry. on my walk to the train, i text her about the weirdness of the outro, and she writes back ”Yeah. Whoops. I liked kissing you, but i couldn’t tell if you were into me or sizing me up for your new woman suit.”
    So questions
    A: is she hilarious or nuts?
    B: if A = hilarious, how to proceed? text ASAP, wait a few days, stand outside her apartment in a ski-mask and yell “SURPRISE! ITS OUR SECOND DATE!!”
    C: if the response is meant to be funny. anyone have a text response better than “baby, don’t make me choose!”