First Date Kiss

DATING ADVICE FORUM

First Date Kiss

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Braytc
    Participant
    February 7, 2017 at 11:07 pm #126051
    First Date Kiss

Went on a first date with a girl. We had a good time it felt like. Just wondering if at the end of the date before she gets out of my car, she moves closer without me doing anything and we both just end up instantaneously having a long kiss.. Is it anything to be happy about or what does that usually mean?

After a first date what should happen besides texting eachother like we are?

Thanks

YakkityYak
    YakkityYak
    Participant
    February 8, 2017 at 1:13 pm #126125

See what she does on date 2.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 8, 2017 at 4:43 pm #126167

a kiss.. especially one that she was equally initiating is obivoulsy a terrific sign.
    don’t worry about what’s right or wrong or what to do next.. just go with it… sorta follow her lead and you will always be okay.

and then enjoy it! 🙂 keep doing what you’re doing and don’t worry about what to do next. just go with it.

Braytc
    Participant
    February 8, 2017 at 11:24 pm #126213

so just a little update from today. For some reason she doesn’t seem AS nearly talkative or anything as she was before our date, still talking to me of course. She did seem shy/nervous even on our date and i couldn’t tell what that ment. She seemed to open up a lot to me and telling me about her past life, family, why she’s single etc. I’m just getting so many mixed signals or i’m just paranoid because i like her so much. She just seemed to not be super talkative like she was.
    But she did say okay to a date this friday or saturday :).

Braytc
    Participant
    February 8, 2017 at 11:36 pm #126217

Try to go on date on this valentine . offer some gift to her no doubt she likes you, if you want to win her heart so gift something gift and date on this valentine day will make its strong and deep .

I have the gift thing covered. I make good money, just don’t want to give her a 200-300 dollar diamond heart necklace if she doesn’t really like me if you understand me haha. Which that’s what I would love to give her, something like that. We’re going out friday or saturday (we’re getting 10+ inches of snow tomorrow so cant tomorrow). I want to really get her actual feelings for me, and well, for us without mixed signals before we go into something like that. Again, maybe i’m paranoid

TheForgottenLeader
    Participant
    February 9, 2017 at 5:39 pm #126382

Don’t worry dude, a good kiss like that could only be a good sign 😊

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 10, 2017 at 4:31 pm #126525

Don’t get her any gifts at all. You barely know the woman.

Her initiating a kiss is a very good sign.

Second date, you should be setting up logistics so that sex can happen. Make a date near your place, and then invite her into yours toward the end.

You need to be leading things along.

Texting her inanely will lower her interest in you. She accepted a 2nd date. If you don’t know what you are doing, and you want a result, I strongly suggest that you stick to a pragmatic approach.

aliana90
    aliana90
    Participant
    February 12, 2017 at 8:49 am #126594

My 1st kiss with class girl

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 12, 2017 at 1:06 pm #126596

yeah.. easy on the gifts… girls aren’t with you (don’t love guys) b/c of their gifts. any girl who does you don’t want any part of. so.. EASY on the gifts. and in your case.. FAR TOO SOOn for gifts. Gifts should really only be reserved for when you are solidly together and long-term and to commemorate milestones or special occasions or just to change it up now and then and surprise her. BUT NOT DATING…

okay on the “not so talkative”. Don’t get too caught up on the daily ups and downs. We all have good days, bad days. Females moreso than men have ups and downs due to them being more emotional about things than we are. SO DON’T WORRY about the daily ups and downs.

Like i said.. let her take the lead and read it, then mirror it a bit. If she’s pulling back – don’t go and ramp up talk. Just let it be. As long as the fundamental things are happening- she asks about you, initiates with you, keeps giving you the green lights – you’re fine and it means don’t change anything.

calidad
    Participant
    February 12, 2017 at 1:20 pm #126600
    Reply To: First Date Kiss

Agree with this

omghny
    Participant
    February 12, 2017 at 6:28 pm #126618

first date kisses is a good sign that things are going well! I don’t believe in the ‘you shouldn’t kiss on the first date’ thing. Honestly, if everything went smoothly and you guys are both attracted to each other then go for it. As for what she might be thinking, she definitely is down for a second date 🙂 Ask her out on the second date and see how things goes from there!
    Good luck!

davidf
    Participant
    February 13, 2017 at 2:21 pm #126731

As a french the dating concept is less emphasized and kissing on a first date might be quick but a great and natural experience.
    She obviously was happy about it.

Have you set up a next date? Definitely express your will to see her soon if you want to!

kennethagain
    Participant
    February 15, 2017 at 6:17 pm #127147

Me personally I don’t kiss on the first date. I like to make my dates really short and leave a bit of a mystery. However, I have kissed on the first date and don’t think it’s too weird. It sets the tone prettty well if the kiss was mutually wanted. TBH sometimes girls don’t mind giving a first kiss to avoid an awkward limbo so don’t read too much into. Take it slow and go with the flow!

Olivafrey
    Participant
    February 16, 2017 at 2:01 pm #127297

If you both enjoyed it, that’s great! Don’t over think a sign of interest.

imleaving
    Participant
    February 17, 2017 at 1:50 am #127382

First date kiss with my wife in 2013

1 2