First kiss on a first date? (senior in highschool)

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• Canon
    Participant
    August 24, 2016 at 2:29 pm #109467

Ive been unbelievably head over heels for this girl since last october, we went to homecoming and everything. But after that, she was in a relationship that was toxic and became single around february. I started talking to her again after months and found myself back in a daze for her. She’s extremely (if not overly) friendly to everyone, and many guys have taken this friendliness as being played, and i understood that. So I made sure when i reconnected with her that I told her that i had feelings for her, and established my position. She’s very busy, been out of state for summer for the majority of summer. But we have been texting as much as possible, and we’re finally going to have our first date.
    I’m scared and nervous. But I want to know if there’s anything for us as a couple in the future, and believe the best way to do that is a kiss at the end of the date. but idk how to approach it, or whether its worth the risk (ive been invested for a while, and dont want to waste more time

Canon
    Participant
    August 24, 2016 at 2:32 pm #109468

So my question is, Should i go for that first kiss? in order to see if shes actually interested? or should I continue waiting and biding my time, knowing that im starting senior year, and shes starting college, and i want to establish a genuine connection before she meets a new guy at college or something. If so, how do i go about doing it?, how do i know during the date when the best time to do it is? and Is there a sign during the date, telling me that i should NOT go for it at all?

princessjade123
    Participant
    August 28, 2016 at 8:11 pm #109809

If you feel comfortable, and you feel like she feels comfortable as well, then go for the kiss, but really make sure you understand her signals to avoid any awkwardness!