Fishing For A Phone Number

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

harvestr64
    Participant
    November 15, 2014 at 4:04 pm #67616

So I’ve been staying at this house my boss helped buy for his Girlfriend, (We’re talking about a couple in their late sixties).
    I’m 50.
    She has a girlfriend who comes over and has a few drinks, hot tubs, gets boozy. She is 60.
    I’m not really all that interested, but we talk now and again.
    It’s related to me that she is interested in pursuing a sexual relationship.
    I’m a pretty fit and young 50.
    I think why not, she is attractive.
    Problem being it’s always a package deal with my bosses girlfriend, she is always around, they work together. They have this little routine of shorthand conversations about the hospital.
    I would like to have privacy in pursuing a relationship since it’s a small town, and my bosses girlfriend thinks she has to know all current relationship status of the townspeople.
    They have the same name, I see a number on the fridge and call to see if it is the women in question, it’s not, it is bosses girlfriend. She goes off her ass.
    Was I wrong to take the #?

krystill48
    Participant
    November 15, 2014 at 10:10 pm #67625

No i dont think so. Call and see what happens