Flaking

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Flaking

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rj6224
    Participant
    November 13, 2015 at 8:00 pm #88464
    Flaking

I was just wondering why women seem to be so flaky? I had a lunch date with a woman Sunday and things seem to go well. Afterwards, she gave me her jumber and said we should do this again. Thursday she will be back in town cause she had to go out of town for business so we can set something up then. So i texted her Thursday trying to set something up for Sunday and no reply. Its weird cause she was one saying we should meet up again.

elizarka
    elizarka
    Participant
    November 27, 2015 at 12:09 am #89035

Not sure. Maybe she met someone else or she’s just not into you. I don’t know, maybe flaky but I think it’s just easier these days to move on to the next thing. She might not have really meant what she said about meeting up again but felt like she had to say something.

Anonymous
    November 28, 2015 at 9:27 am #89017

Maybe she is playing hard to get. Or maybe she thinks you’re not that interested since you waited 4 days to her. Not sure about this one.

daterinscotland
    Participant
    December 26, 2015 at 7:27 pm #90529

Yeah, she may well just have said it as it seemed rude to not say anything. It’s hard negotiating dates with people, trying not to offend them if you’re not interested. Who knows though, could be many reasons this happened. Just don’t take it personally.