Flirting, Friendly, or a Dick?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:11 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Zikomo7
    Participant
    June 6, 2016 at 11:17 pm #102286

Our company has 2 offices, once in the south, one in the central US. I’m in the South. 1 month ago he found out he had to come to the South. He asked me where my favorite places to eat were, he sent me a heart one time, said talking to me was the best part of his day. I Facebook stalked him and saw he had a girlfriend. So when he came to town I was ready to give him the cold shoulder. But he’s gorgeous, smart, witty, doesn’t drink, quiet, likes cat, muscular, taller than me. I’ve never been immediately attracted to someone before. We didn’t get to go out to eat though, but we joked around a lot for the 3 days he was here. A colleague of ours got him to reveal that he had a gf. When I asked him about her he said she was nice but they were at a make or break point in their relationship. He went back to Central, asked me if I wanted to go hiking whenever he came back. I told him I liked his city and he said I could stay with him if I was in town. Am I being played or does he like me??

lilyvalley
    Participant
    June 7, 2016 at 12:50 am #102289

IMO he sounds like a cheater, I would just be strictly friends with him until he’s broken up with his gf. It could be true what he’s saying or he could be saying it to get you into bed. Be wary

Minnemia
    Participant
    June 7, 2016 at 7:03 am #102295

Hmmmm…friendly and flirty is always the better words I would want to hear but I think he’s trying to test the waters to see if you’re prepared to take things further, kmowing he’s already in a relationship. Saying they’re in a “Make or Break” situation doesn’t feel like a suitable answer to me. I prefer not to willingly and notably share a guy as I believe that Karma is huge. Maybe if you next talk to him express your interest towards him, if he was single. If he gives it a “no one has to know” kind of answer, the choice is yours, other wise I would just admire from afar as continuous flirting might stir deeper feelings within you and only you.

Zikomo7
    Participant
    June 7, 2016 at 11:48 pm #102430

I don’t have much experience with dating. I went to a huge party school so I can usually spot a cheating flirt, but it’s hard because he has this charming adorkable way about him. But I need to remember he’s built like a viking god. He’s used to women throwing themselves at him. It happened once when he was in town. I admit it doesn’t sound good. It’s just so unfair. I felt like my heart was on fire when I saw him.

Zikomo7
    Participant
    June 8, 2016 at 7:25 am #102431

Hmmmm…friendly and flirty is always the better words I would want to hear but I think he’s trying to test the waters to see if you’re prepared to take things further, kmowing he’s already in a relationship. Saying they’re in a “Make or Break” situation doesn’t feel like a suitable answer to me. I prefer not to willingly and notably share a guy as I believe that Karma is huge. Maybe if you next talk to him express your interest towards him, if he was single. If he gives it a “no one has to know” kind of answer, the choice is yours, other wise I would just admire from afar as continuous flirting might stir deeper feelings within you and only you.

Minnemia, yeah I don’t know how to express my interest. I’m really bad at all of this lol