Flirting with every guy at work, except for me! Why???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• Sigma
    Participant
    July 17, 2017 at 6:57 pm #142416

There is a girl in my workplace; she is a hot Spanish girl of 19 years old, that is bitchy and flirty with every guy in the room. She flirts even with a short and fat guy as well and she’s laughing at ALL of their jokes! I am the only one who she doesn’t acknowledge, she NEVER flirts with me, NEVER jokes with me, heck she NEVER even talks to me! And its been 2 months already since she arrived? It makes me obsessed and wonder what am I missing for her to even look at me? Am I ugly, am I boring, is it something wrong with me???? What is her problem with me and ONLY ME?????!!!!!! Can someone PLEASE answer me???

evn95
    Participant
    July 18, 2017 at 9:38 am #142437

Maybe you’e confusing being friendly as flirting? And it could just be that she doesn’t notice you. No one interacts with every single person in their workplace. I highly doubt she’s been going out of her way to specifically ignore you. My advise would be to just let it be. Continue with your life, there are other women out there to dedicate your attentions to.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    July 18, 2017 at 12:43 pm #142470

keep playing hard to get my friend… she’s sizing you up and wondering why you aren’t flirting like the other guys — why is it that you aren’t noticing her? you stand out while they do not. you’ll have the same effect on her that she has on you.

but more importantly, this is work. Why risk your career and job over a flirtatious girl who probably wno’t last very long with you in a relationship and then make everything awkward at work? It’s not worth it. Especially if soemboyd with decision making power fancies her and will side with her over you if things get awkward?

Careers and Jobs are your entire life. Women/dates mostly are not. Focus on career/job over any relationsihp especially at work. Cuz ex’s don’t pay your bills (most likely for men they have you pay their bills!). Keep the eyes on the REAL prize homey… your career and job.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    July 18, 2017 at 12:44 pm #142471

especially these “look at me types” – they’re jus tlooking for attention.. not a relationship.

Sigma
    Participant
    July 18, 2017 at 5:46 pm #142574

I am not, the guys from work say that she has been flirting with them and they all rejected her. I just want to know if she thinks I am unattractive and make her see me as a hot and sexy guy to flirt with. Believe me or not, I will reject her as well, but I want to be one of the guys she throws herself at, only for the sake of my hurt pride. 🙁

Sigma
    Participant
    July 18, 2017 at 5:48 pm #142575

There is also lowly girl like that DARES to ignore ME, out of everyone in the office. Most of those guys in there do not possess half of my abilities and she chooses to flirt with each and everyone of them EXCEPT for ME!!!!! WHY????!!!!

July 19, 2017 at 2:28 am #142577

Regardless of whether your physical looks are attractive or not, your self doubt is repellant to her. Your internal attitude can be read by women very easily. They have a unique talent for sizing you up. She might not flirt with you because you come across as a bit weird or neurotic. Most men would find her behaviour unattractive, but you come here and write a thread on it for different reasons.

My advice? Forget about her and your looks. Work on your self-confidence.