Forbidden and (im)possible

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

troubledvictoria
    Participant
    November 6, 2016 at 10:37 am #116503

Hey everyone,
    My name is Victoria. I’m a 15 year old girl who got a very complicated life. I’ve been in love with a boy for two years now, thing is I don’t know him and I’ve never met him in real life. I live in Belgium, he lives in Ireland. He’s 5 years older than me and he’s single. He’s a bit known, but isn’t famous. He’s in a boyband. But I’m not a fangirl, sure I like their music, but I’m not a fan. I love him. I know it’s bad, I know it’s forbidden, but it’s not impossible. I added all his friends on snapchat and they added me back too. We have 2 mutual friends on facebook. And I started talking to those 2. 1 of them says that he would think I’m gorgeous, that I’m his type and that there would be a possibility of me being with him. But only if I go to Ireland, but my parents are against it, they think my love for him isn’t real, that I’m too young and that I should get a Belgian boyfriend. Believe me, I tried to stop loving him, but it’s IMPOSSIBLE.

troubledvictoria
    Participant
    November 6, 2016 at 10:39 am #116504

I tried to stop loving him, I tried for 1 month, but I just got depressed, I couldn’t sleep, couldn’t eat, failed all my tests. So no that’s not an option. Please someone help me, I’m begging you. I just know that he’s the one, I want to be with him, it feels right, he’s my soulmate, I can feel it.

Chlo
    Participant
    November 7, 2016 at 11:55 am #116594

Have you tried talking to him online? He could come to Belgium if he figured out he loved you enough!