Forbidden and (im)possible

Author
    Comments

• troubledvictoria
    Participant
    November 6, 2016 at 10:37 am #116503
    Forbidden and (im)possible

Hey everyone,
    My name is Victoria. I’m a 15 year old girl who got a very complicated life. I’ve been in love with a boy for two years now, thing is I don’t know him and I’ve never met him in real life. I live in Belgium, he lives in Ireland. He’s 5 years older than me and he’s single. He’s a bit known, but isn’t famous. He’s in a boyband. But I’m not a fangirl, sure I like their music, but I’m not a fan. I love him. I know it’s bad, I know it’s forbidden, but it’s not impossible. I added all his friends on snapchat and they added me back too. We have 2 mutual friends on facebook. And I started talking to those 2. 1 of them says that he would think I’m gorgeous, that I’m his type and that there would be a possibility of me being with him. But only if I go to Ireland, but my parents are against it, they think my love for him isn’t real, that I’m too young and that I should get a Belgian boyfriend. Believe me, I tried to stop loving him, but it’s IMPOSSIBLE.

troubledvictoria
    Participant
    November 6, 2016 at 10:39 am #116504

I tried to stop loving him, I tried for 1 month, but I just got depressed, I couldn’t sleep, couldn’t eat, failed all my tests. So no that’s not an option. Please someone help me, I’m begging you. I just know that he’s the one, I want to be with him, it feels right, he’s my soulmate, I can feel it.

Chlo
    Participant
    November 7, 2016 at 11:55 am #116594

Have you tried talking to him online? He could come to Belgium if he figured out he loved you enough!