Foreign Ex

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Foreign Ex

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

blueonblue
    blueonblue
    Participant
    December 16, 2016 at 1:28 pm #120439
    Foreign Ex

Hi there,
    I am fairly new to this forum thing. I would like to state my issue about my first ex boyfriend. First of all, he is Japanese.They see differently. We have attended the same uni for about a year.We started dating and for studying purposes, I left the country during the summer. Before school ended we told each other how much we meant to each other.He went back to Japan, but returned to my school in the fall. We lasted for almost 9 months and he said that he no longer loved me anymore. I just returned from my studying abroad, because the whole time I felt as if I should return home. I felt as if, I should return for him. He is a senior, and I am a junior. I have never gotten over him, because I truly love him. It has been months that we have spoken with each other. I wished him a happy birthday, but he never said anything. Today, I found out that he unfriended me on Facebook. When I return to school, I want to talk to him. But, I don’t know how he would feel. Advice, please?