Free advice for women.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Free advice for women.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

firstandonly
    Participant
    September 14, 2017 at 3:23 am #148980
    Free advice for women.

You may not like this but if you heed it, it may help you.

I’ve looked at hundreds to thousands of profiles over the years and I’m good at noticing things. And so I’ve noticed this one trend a long time ago and it’s absolutely always been consistent.

Whenever a profile for a woman has a default main photo of unattractive woman and a very attractive woman or just more attractive, in the picture together, the profile –Absolutely Always– belongs to the unattractive woman. And some how psychologically the contrast does nothing but hurt that woman’s chances. A hot woman next to an unattractive woman only looks more attractive (they know this), and an ugly or just plain homely woman to average looks even more so.

So when a guy clicks on that profile, he’s only going to feel disappointment and hit the back button. If he doesn’t, there’s a fair chance he’s only getting to you in hopes of getting to your hotter friend or sister.

I know it sucks, but it’s the world we find ourselves in.

• This topic was modified 6 days, 16 hours ago by  firstandonly.

firstandonly
    Participant
    September 14, 2017 at 3:25 am #148981

Ran out of room. So my advice is, only have profile pictures of yourself. At least the vast majority of them, and make sure your default main picture is you and you alone. If you must have a friend in your default picture… make damn sure you’re the hot one.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 16 hours ago by  firstandonly.

Anonymous
    September 20, 2017 at 4:39 am #149633

When you’re new to online dating, it’s easy to get intimidated and maybe even feel overwhelmed. Don’t! The power is in your hands—you can date as little or as much as you want, talk to who you feel like, say yes or no, and take breaks too. It’s a tool to help make dating easier, and you’re the one wielding it.