DATING ADVICE FORUM

Free dating is hard. Even with money.

Author
    Comments

• BlunderBuss
    Participant
    November 17, 2016 at 12:26 am #117592
    Free dating is hard. Even with money.

I don’t think the thread that I tried to post before by the same name actually got posted, so I’m asking again. Sorry if you see the same question twice. Basically I’m looking for free or super cheap date ideas. I’m not cheap, but the girl I’m going out with told me she doesn’t want me spending money on her (she’s a little unorthodox in her dating habits, I’m trying not to read too much into it.) Some of the specifics: This would be our third date. We’re both college students in the same city, but different colleges. We’ve never seen each other naked or been to each others’ dorm rooms (a lot of the answers I get when I Google this question are kind of… not where we’re at yet.) Please help, because I really like this girl, and not being thrifty enough would be a dumb reason to never see her again.

akatsuki
    Participant
    November 18, 2016 at 3:30 am #117783

Well, a cheap date can simply be going to a park and having some fun time with her, it doesn’t have to be something big you do, just be with her and enjoy doing stuff together. A friend of mine took his GF on a date… doing volunteer party for kids at schools.

seriousdad
    Participant
    November 27, 2016 at 10:00 pm #118193

Coffee date. You can spend less than $5.

Nikola_Abrakadabra
    Participant
    November 28, 2016 at 1:11 pm #118262

Go to zoo or to some historic but romantic place for a walk (if you are in some warm place).

jey78
    Participant
    November 29, 2016 at 1:08 am #118339

Nothing free since girls love money

josephddiazz
    Participant
    November 29, 2016 at 12:55 pm #118455

Volunteering is always a good idea, 1. is a good thing to do for the community; 2. It’s free and; 3. You look like a keeper, a nice guy.

Also, a walk in the park is good, free outdoor concert, museum and coffee, a night our in the city to try new bars, little local restaurants. You can show her your campus and she could show you hers.

You could go bid by doing the typical big romantic dates but casual, DIY style. Walk in the park + campus visit + dinner (sandwiches and chips with sodas) in one of the dorms.

Just an idea!

Mr.J
    Mr.J
    Participant
    December 2, 2016 at 11:05 am #118854

just have a walk in park or a evening star gazing, take her to a beach near your place or have a candle light dinner at an open field.