Free Flight to meet…Too Soon?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:33 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

OnlyOneU
    Participant
    September 10, 2015 at 10:23 am #85321

I have been talking to this amazing guy on another popular another social media site…for about a good week. He travels a lot for business and what not. I get the feeling he has a more financially stable life style on the East Coast. I have never flown in my life on the West Coast.Out of nowhere he starts joking around about me visiting.Then he flat out asks me if i would like to go visit there just for a weekend and he’ll pay. We continue talking and he still keeps mentioning it and also how he is going to have to leave soon for a few months for work . I basically told him i was flattered and i would love to meet him (I honestly would love to) but I would feel more comfortable getting to know him personally..I mean we havent even talked on the phone yet! Am I wrong to feel hesitant here? Yes he is wealthy and hops on planes more often and I dont fault him for that but I feel like its the kind of thing worth saving till we know each other better.

Spartan117
    Spartan117
    Participant
    October 1, 2015 at 8:29 am #86284

No you are not at all wrong to feel that way. The date has probably passed by now I assume, but do what your heart says. If you think it is too soon, wait it out and see if you two still keep in contact while he is gone from his hometown. If not, maybe he was just in it for a bootycall than a phone call.

Anonymous
    November 25, 2015 at 9:08 pm #89005

He should come to your city. It’s too risky for you to fly out there you don’t know him that well.