free sites?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

free sites?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JoeVL
    JoeVL
    Participant
    November 5, 2012 at 6:07 pm #15559
    free sites?

thought about it for a while, anybody recommend one over another?

chris_08
    chris_08
    Participant
    November 5, 2012 at 6:12 pm #15681

Don’t even bother my friend. I’ve had some experience with online dating and the free ones are a waste of time.

spoodle
    Participant
    November 14, 2012 at 12:58 pm #16070

OkCupid is free and even though it’s a well known site, it’s going to attract a lot of people and there’s no filter to what kind of people end up there. Plus I’ve been told they get a lot of “hookup” type relationships, nothing worthwhile.

Caroline
    Caroline
    Participant
    November 15, 2012 at 10:52 am #16235

spoodle wrote:OkCupid is free and even though it’s a well known site, it’s going to attract a lot of people and there’s no filter to what kind of people end up there. Plus I’ve been told they get a lot of “hookup” type relationships, nothing worthwhile.

Yea my gf just signed up for OkCupid and she got a good 5 guys already messaging her. I was impressed but I’m curious to see what the first meetup will be like.

sara
    sara
    Participant
    November 22, 2012 at 12:23 am #17106

Even I have realized that the free sites are a waste of time. If you are really interested in having a relationship then do not opt for a free site.

lostguy3
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 10:52 pm #101128

Ok cupid or pof

JarodOner
    JarodOner
    Participant
    May 30, 2016 at 6:14 pm #101622

OkCupid is hands down the best “FREE” dating site.