Friend to More??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Friend to More??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:20 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MartialArtist
    Participant
    April 21, 2015 at 9:00 am #77640
    Friend to More??

ok, i met this guy 3 months ago and instantly liked him we got on very well but unfortunately he did not feel the same and after some flirting with him few weeks later he told me we were nothing but friends which was hard and i stayed away from him for around 4 weeks but we texted a lot. i should mention this never become sexual at any stage not even a kiss. i was coming to terms with the friends only thing and needed time. he went away for easter over seas and wen he come back he was texting me wanting to see me saying he kinda missed our catch ups so i agreed to see him the following week in this time he started flirting with me via text! now i was shocked at first and assumed he was drunk wen he started doing it but it went on for just over a week!
    we eventually we met up with another friend of his and went out for dinner and drinks we all ended up at his house afterwards and watched tv and chatted wen he announced it was time to go me and his friend left, i got to my car and

MartialArtist
    Participant
    April 21, 2015 at 9:08 am #77641

texted him that i had a great time and was good to see him again, he replied with yes was great night – u can stay over if u like but I’m not feeling to good… which i replied i don’t mind so we cuddled that night which i was complexly over the moon with in the morning things got slightly showy but no sex just kinda like roaming hands etc, and i left …. its been 4 days now since i seen him and he claims he was unwell all weekend and just wanted ” me time” and i can’t help but get the feeling he is just avoiding me … i don’t quiet understand the method if there is one to what he wants from me. with all that has happened i feel like I’m getting pulled in and then getting pushed back out…. i would like to know if i should drop the friendship and just walk away as i fear i like this guy to much to be constantly let in then shun, any advise would be great

Darkhorse
    Participant
    May 10, 2015 at 5:09 pm #78701

Don’t let your heart get in the way here. It’s you making all the effort to please him…. Walk away.

kayla556
    kayla556
    Participant
    May 11, 2015 at 3:14 am #78704

Agree with Darkhorse, let the guy walk away.

kayla556
    kayla556
    Participant
    May 11, 2015 at 3:14 am #78705

Agree with Darkhorse, let the guy walk away.

cutebabe1561
    Participant
    May 11, 2015 at 5:41 pm #78732

before you just walk away like there never was a friendship discuss what happened with him first and let him know how that night made you feel and if hes still being like that then maybe it is time to walk away.

Anonymous
    May 11, 2015 at 6:36 pm #78738

I would say get any burden off your chest and leave everything on the table. Clear your mind and your heart and that’s all you can do so you don’t have to wonder what if, if yall don’t work out. Its a cruel world out there but love shouldn’t be brutal.