DATING ADVICE FORUM

Friend Vs. Yummy Guy

Author
    Comments

• Your_Girl
    Participant
    November 28, 2016 at 9:32 pm #118331
    Friend Vs. Yummy Guy

My friend has had an on off CRUSH on this guy for about 2 years. I never saw that guy as anything other than that “guy” my friend has a crush on.
    A few weeks ago, one thing led to another and I had sex with him. I am conflicted about what I should do. Should I go on with the guy? Or is that considered cheating on my friend?
    Please Help!!!

teebee
    Participant
    November 29, 2016 at 3:32 am #118348

i think you need to decide if you friendship is important to you…..

if you tell your friend what you did she will be very upset and feel betrayed but she will get past it eventually. it will take time, how long no one knows but your friend.

if you don’t tell her and she finds out off someone else it will be way worse.

if you feel her and she is angry and you keep seeing him she will think you chose him over her

if you tell her and don’t see him again she will respect you more for it and your friendship will be strong again after she is over the hurt feeling

if you don’t tell her and see him behind her back, when she finally finds out and she will eventually you friendship will be over for ever.

so you need to ask your self how strong is your friendship????

Your_Girl
    Participant
    November 29, 2016 at 7:30 pm #118501

Our friendship is really strong, so I hope it will survive.
    To be honest, she doesn’t really like this guy and when she did, she didn’t do anything about it. SO I assumed that she wouldn’t be too mad about it. I decided to tell her and she is upset, but I don’t know if I should keep seeing the guy.