Friend zone?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Friend zone?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

adambomb
    Participant
    March 7, 2015 at 11:28 pm #74988
    Friend zone?

I am interested in a relation ship with a girl but i dont know if im in the friend zone or not and i really dont want to screw up. i have had a few conversations with her and she will stop a conversation to answer me. i dont know how to flirt and am nervous that she will tell her the gossiping friend.

cosmo.io
    Participant
    March 7, 2015 at 11:55 pm #74991

Your post sounds like your shy and have issues in confidence in your own self. Don’t worry, that’s common. You are probably young. Listen to her conversations and get familiar with subjects that are of interest to her, Instead of asking questions, which she stop stops to answer, engage her by starting conversations she enjoys.

adambomb
    Participant
    March 8, 2015 at 12:08 am #74992

yeah we have had long conversations and im 15 by the way. The shyness has always been around and lack of confidence but the only girl i have gone out with really turned on me and was, well i guess bullied? anyway and every other girl has once liked me but later when i confessed to liking them they were over me and i was extremely friend zoned with no hope, so yeah…

adambomb
    Participant
    March 9, 2015 at 8:43 am #74998

Your post sounds like your shy and have issues in confidence in your own self. Don’t worry, that’s common. You are probably young. Listen to her conversations and get familiar with subjects that are of interest to her, Instead of asking questions, which she stop stops to answer, engage her by starting conversations she enjoys.

yeah we have had long conversations and im 15 by the way. The shyness has always been around and lack of confidence but the only girl i have gone out with really turned on me and was, well i guess bullied? anyway and every other girl has once liked me but later when i confessed to liking them they were over me and i was extremely friend zoned with no hope, so yeah…

adambomb
    Participant
    March 9, 2015 at 8:43 am #74999

oh and why is this on gay dating thread