Friend zone

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Friend zone

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:56 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gkos90
    Participant
    March 17, 2015 at 8:01 am #75447
    Friend zone

Hi.I am george.4 years ago i tried to have a one night stand with a girl.Before the final act we had a little accident(she hit me by mistake in the sensitive area).After this i had a relationship with another girl for 1 year and i stopped talking to her.When i broke up i texted her but she told me she had a boyfriend.It doesnt stopped me.I talked to her and texted.She broke up with that guy.We were hanging out for coffee and talking via facebook.I told her that i stopped talking to her in the past because when i attempted to have sex with her i was breaking up with another girl.She gone mad but she continued to talk with me.A few weeks before she told me she had a sexual dream with me as a partner.She was jealous also with my female friends.I told her via phone(we are not from the same city) that i like her and she told me” i see you as a friend”.From then i became distant and she sends me everyday messages.I am typical with her.What to do to get out from the friendzone?

gkos90
    Participant
    March 17, 2015 at 3:12 pm #75500

p.s everyday messages usually on snapchat or in facebook.

benpark87
    Participant
    March 17, 2015 at 4:50 pm #75512

gkos90
    Participant
    March 18, 2015 at 8:29 am #75538

what do you mean with … ??

grassisgreen
    Participant
    March 20, 2015 at 4:05 pm #75760

Well it def sound like she’s still interested or she woulden’t be messaging you everyday. I would start talking to her again and be flirtatious, see if she reciprocates. She could be playing a chasing game, which is childish I know. Start slow and see where Yall can take things. If she’s interested then she will respond positively.

gkos90
    Participant
    March 23, 2015 at 2:24 pm #75832

to be honest i was distant to her.so she started sending me messages like:why you don’t talk to me etc..I was in her city this weekend and i was with my friends(females and one male).She asked me where i was sleeping etc.Due to i was with my friends i couldnt see her and i understood that she didnt like it.Also she was jealous about my female friends.So i think that the only sure thing is that she does not see me as a friend althought she says the opposite.Sorry for my english.It’s not my native language