Friend zone?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Friend zone?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

faizan193
    Participant
    April 6, 2016 at 1:02 am #97153
    Friend zone?

So I have a friend coming to the same college as me. We have been friends for a long time. She is considered to be one of my best friends, but I think she is attractive and want to see where things can go. How do I push it to the next level without risking our friendship?

faizan193
    Participant
    April 6, 2016 at 1:02 am #97154

Let me know ideas

coldturkey
    Participant
    April 6, 2016 at 12:59 pm #97172

How long have you known this person and has she ever suggested that she might like you more then just a friend in all the years you haven known her?If the answer is yes…then bring it up to her that you would like to take the friendship to the next level.If she never indicated to you that she had feelings for you…then don’t bring it up.

faizan193
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 9:10 am #97180

Been a good friend for 3 years. I mentioned that I kind of liked her 2 years ago and she said something along the lines of thats so sweet. But now that we might be in the same college, I might want more now

Sion
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 11:23 am #97291

Speak to her about it man! you can’t know unless you tell her. But you need to go along with it for as friends and try and read the signs!

JanaG
    JanaG
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 4:22 pm #97316

You should decide first what matters the most to you :
    your friendship or possibility to start love relation with this person?
    If you are not 100 % madly in love with her, there is no sense to spoil a good friendship.

green
    Participant
    April 10, 2016 at 4:35 am #97411

Don’t know.

unbe
    Participant
    April 10, 2016 at 3:21 pm #97417

Always better to just be honest, upfront and ask

Anonymous
    April 13, 2016 at 1:36 am #97650

Be honest. That is something many fail to do and regret not doing.

sandraleus
    Participant
    April 25, 2016 at 6:58 pm #98743
    Reply To: Friend zone?

I would be careful. I think if she had been interested, she would have brought it up.
    I had guys who are friedns suddenly creeping the topic up, especially if I’m vulnerable. It seems manipulative.