Friend zone or waiting for commitment?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:12 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

shorething56
    Participant
    February 1, 2014 at 11:06 pm #47042

I’ve been friends/dating a girl for over a year and I know shes at a crossroads in her life and has alot going on so I give her alot of space, we aren’t serious or anything but I know she finds me attractive as we have had sex before. It’s VERY difficult to start with her though. Her friends and step sisters tell me she wants me to make the first move and she likes “aggressive” guys. When I’m with her in bed rubbing her feet or just sitting with her legs in my lap, I try to kiss her sometimes but she gets shy and turns her head or says not now because shes into the movie or whatever. What does “aggressive” mean? I mean I can’t rape her obviously but I don’t know how to get things started with her romantically, sexually or just intimate cuddling or kissing.

juliette
    Participant
    February 23, 2014 at 6:39 am #48237

Next time you go over her place , when she answers the door, lay a big kiss on her. And if she reciprocates, take it all the way to orgasm

Takumi Usui
    Participant
    March 2, 2014 at 12:21 pm #48665

I guess go at your own pace. Read the signs and always know that no mean no

daniel
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:05 pm #48239

You could ask the people who told you “aggressive” what they meant by the word.

alex@NextRSHIP
    alex@NextRSHIP
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:09 pm #48791

You’re in the friendzone. You are her backup option when she’s lonely or bored. I would suggest you take a step back and let her pursue you. If she really likes you, she’ll notice when you’re not there.

-Alex