Friends or something more going on here?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:40 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

snakes251
    snakes251
    Participant
    December 2, 2014 at 1:45 am #68514

I’ve posted before about this person. Initially, I was at a low point in my life (i.e., washing out of nursing school, finding a job). Shortly after meeting her, she told me she was also dismissed from her job as well. So we’re both at the same level. I met her via some friends of mine, at a tailgate party where she was obviously looking for friends. Since then, she’s called me on several occasions, and I’ve been finding out more about here. For instance, when we were all hanging together at a football game, she brought her 13-year old daughter–a big surprise. Since then, she’s told me the circumstances behind that, and has made comments that she’s glad she met me, since I’m not an asshole like most guys. She’s really opened up, and it’s clear there’s way more trust now. She’s part of my circle of friends, but I seem to be the only one she exclusively talks to. I just wonder if this can progress into relationship material–at this point, I don’t know what I am to her.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by snakes251 snakes251.