Friends then more?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Friends then more?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

newyork12646412
    Participant
    January 2, 2015 at 9:09 pm #69814
    Friends then more?

I know this girl cause she’s a family friend We don’t hangout that much maybe a couple times a year but we seem to have a nice time when we do. A few weeks ago there was a birthday so I went to her house it was her mums birthday and I got a little tipsy and we ended up staying up later than everyone else just siting and talking and in my tipsy self trying to persuade her to stay up and she stayed up a couple hours later than she said she would. Her mum and my mum had always kinda giving me signals that she likes me but I could be crazy. Like before her mum went to bed she said she’ll let us two stay up if we want to be alone and the way she said it was a bit. You know leading. I just don’t know whether she likes me even at al as a friend or more.my mum even said on the phone to her mum she will attend an event if she knows I’m going. It’s complicated as well cause i dont msg her cause her siblings i see at events as well and if she doesn’t like me could get embarrassing. Opinions/help?