Friends who both want more

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 4:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

treasoure
    Participant
    July 19, 2017 at 2:16 pm #142689

There’s this girl that I’ve been texting every day for the past months. I have feelings for her and I’m pretty sure she does as well because she said many times that she doesn’t know how she feels about me as she loves me too much and that scares her. We have been making out and a bit more than that for a few month now when we both drink and we both love being that close to each other but she is really scared of something happening without alcohol as it would make it too real for her and she would panic. I know that I’m one of the people she loves more in the world and we spend a lot of time together but I’m tired of waiting and am scared of this turning into something like friends with benefits or just stay the way it is without ever being in a relationship as I am starting to love this girl, and I think she does as well. I don’t think I can wait forever for her as it would just be too painful after, but I can’t live without being friends with her and being close to her… Help.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    July 19, 2017 at 3:27 pm #142722

hold on mister. yo only kiss when “you both drink” – RED FLAG!
    You are “pretty sure” she has feelings for you but she has never confirmed this (aka “doesn’t know how she feels about you”). Yes i nkow she said she loves you but girls have differnet types of “love” — not all of them “romantic” and “i want to be your woman”.

girls are not that complex once you realize they are very stubborn and single-minded. If they want you, it will come out if they feel there is a potential they can lose you (texting them constnatly every day IS NOT letting them realize they can lose you!)

So back off a bit. See what happens when you are nOT so available and it forces her to ensure yo two remain in contact and remain “romantic” in some way. It’s then that you can say there’s something there on her part… When you keep pushing her and something happens.. sometimes and many times it means they “allow” it so as not to make a difficult scene b/c you’re SO into her she’s afriad to tell you no.

treasoure
    Participant
    July 22, 2017 at 9:23 am #142936

If i don’t text her when i wake up she gets mad, if she wakes up before me im sure that I will wake up with texts from her. Not talking to her for a while is not an option cause it will make her feel sad and I know that. Also we’ve talked about it we both want each other but she just can’t.