Friends with benefits with your ex

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:34 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ballet4life658
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 1:25 pm #101066

My ex and i were texting the other day and he told me that he still kind of liked me. This caught me by surprise since a few weeks ago he dumped me because he didn’t have feelings for me anymore. after him admitting he had feelings he said that he wanted to be friends with benefits because he didn’t want to be in anything serious right now. I don’t know if this is a good idea or not. I know that I still have feelings for him but is friends with benefits the best idea when it is with an ex that you were very serious with???

lilyvalley
    Participant
    May 24, 2016 at 1:18 pm #101175

That’s horrible. He’s trying to have his cake and eat it too. He wasn’t the physical part of the your relationship but not the commitment. He’s basically trying to use you. Tell him off and tell him to lose your number, don’t let yourself be used as a doormat. Have some self-respect girl.

lilyvalley
    Participant
    May 24, 2016 at 1:18 pm #101176

wants*

Riptidez
    Participant
    May 24, 2016 at 4:16 pm #101212

I have to agree with lilyvalley. I’m a guy but I would also not fall for it. I’m sure you have respect for yourself so just don’t go for it.

mrktman
    Participant
    May 24, 2016 at 5:32 pm #101231

I tried that but i just ended up falling back for my ex and facing the same issues. bad idea.